home page quarksUp
Simplify your personnel management with our HRIS
Because managing and controlling all employee-related tasks can be time-consuming, quarksUp supports you from A to Z.
A modular solution
Depending on your priorities
Select the module(s) you wish to activate to get started. Continue to digitalize your processes whenever you like.
A scalable solution
Our 100% Saas offering from the outset
We use the best technologies to provide you with the best HR solution.
We support you
Our support teams and consultants are there for you
Before, during and after your project, you're never alone. So make the most of it!
Today, quarksUp is...
“Before quarksUp, the administrative management of my employees took me a lot of time, between their onboarding, interview campaigns and my training plan... nothing was digitized.”
“We started our collaboration on a recruitment management issue. The implementation was smooth and fast. Today we added the People and e-Learning modules.”
“As an integrator, I needed a reliable and efficient tool to offer to my clients. By meeting the quarksUp teams and discovering the tool, I was immediately hooked. A great collaboration!”
They trust us 🤝🏽
All you need to know about adopting HRIS software
Using HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software has many advantages for any organization:
- Efficient, centralized HR data management: avoiding paper files and multiple, dispersed systems. This ensures consistency and rapid access to crucial information on employees, salaries, vacations, training, etc.
- Task automation: HRIS software automates payroll calculation, leave and absence management, for example, reducing the risk of human error and saving valuable HR team time.
- Track employee performance: but also plan headcount and anticipate recruitment needs thanks to reliable, real-time data.
- Improved internal circulation of information: since data is accessible, different departments within a company can exchange information more easily. HRIS software thus contributes to better collaboration and informed decision-making.
In short, HRIS is an essential tool for optimizing human resources management, increasing organizational efficiency and improving the employee experience.
To recognize a good HRIS software :
- Ease of use: intuitive interface for rapid adoption by all users (HR or employees).
- Seamless integration: integrates seamlessly into existing systems.
- Efficient automation: automated payroll, leave and performance management.
- Scalability: ability to evolve with the company’s growth. This goes hand in hand with the following point:
- Responsive customer service: fast, reliable assistance when you need it.
- Positive feedback: good evaluations and feedback from existing users.
- Regular updates: constant improvements and upgrades to keep up with market needs. And good communication of these updates